Intred welcomes you to the Investor Relations section, aiming to provide efficient and transparent information required by the financial community.
In order to disclose regulated information, the company employs the disclosing system 1INFO (www.1info.it), managed by Computershare S.p.A., located in Via Lorenzo Mascheroni 10, Milan.
|Net financial position (NFP)
In order to access the following section of the site you are required to read and accept the disclosure notice below. The viewer should carefully consider before reading, accepting or using in any way the information provided. By accessing the following section of our site, you are accepting to be subject to the terms and conditions hereby notified, which may be modified or updated (and for such reason, should be read thoroughly every time one accesses). The Admission Document reported in this section of the website (the “Admission Document”) is the Admission Document on AIM Italy – Alternative Capital Market, multilateral trading facilities organized and managed by Italian Stock Exchange (Borsa Italian S.p.A), by shares ( the “Shares”) of Intred S.p.A. (the “Company”) and was drown up pursuant of the Issuers Regulation AIM Italy (“AIM Italian Issuers Regulation”). The Admission Document and the operation described in the same does not constitute an offer to the public of financial instruments neither an admission of financial instruments on a regulated market as defined by the Consolidated Law on Financial, by Consob Regulation no. 11971 of May, 14, 1999 as subsequently amended and supplemented, and from equivalent abblicable provisions of law and regulations applicable abroad. The informations contained In this section of the web site are widespread in application of Articles 17 and 26 of the AIM Rules for Issuers.
The following information and the Admission Document can only be accessed to person who (a): are resident in Italy and that are not domiciled neither are currently not in the United States of America, Australia , Japan, Canada and also in any other Country in which the spread of the Admission Document and/or such informations requires the approval of the competent local authorities in violation of governing statues or laws (“Other countries” ) and: (b) are not “U.S. Person” as this term is defined in Regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1933 , as amended , neither are subject acting or at their behalf benefit without the existence of an appropriate (-special-) registration or a specific exemption to the registration provided in accordance with the United States Securities Act and the current normative.To the “U.S. Person” within the above meaning like below indeed it’s precluse the possibility to access and download of Admission Document by this website. For nothin reason and under no circumstance it’s allowed to circulate , directly or by third person, the Admission Document and any other information and any other information contents in the present section by the website or out of Italy , in particular in the United States, Australia, Giapan, Canada or any other Countries, neither is not permitted to distribute the Admission Document to a “U.S. Person” in the sense indicated below. The non compliance of that provision can be a violation about United States Securities Act or of the legislation applicable in other jurisdictions.
The informations contained in this website (or in which other website by wich this website by hipertext links) do not constitute an offer or invitation to offer promotional activities in relation to shares against any citizen or person resident in Canada, Australia, Japan or the United States of America or in another Country which such acts not permitted in unlawful absent exemption or authorization specifications by the competent authority. Shares are not, neither will be subject of registration in accordance with United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended or pressure some regulatory authorities of any State or other jurisdiction of the United States of America and may not be offered or sold in the in the United States of America, or on behalf or benefit of, a U.S. person, as defined above indicated, in absence of that registration or expressed exemption from this requirement or in other countries where the offer of Shares is subject to limits in the the basis of existing legislation.To access this website, to the Admission Document and to any other information related in this pages, I declare under my own responsability to be resident in Italy and not to be domiciliated neither to be now in the United States of America, Australia, Giapan, Canada or in other Countries end not to be a “U.S: Person” like denified in regulation S of the United States Securities Act of 1993, as amended.
I confirm that I have read and accepted the terms and conditions here above.
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND REPORTS
- Intred Investor Presentation – October 2019 AIM Conference London
- Intred Investor Presentation – October 2019 Alantra Investor Day
- Intred Investor Presentation – May 2019 AIM Conference
- Intred Investor Presentation – April 2019
- Intred Investor Presentation – March 2019
- Intred Corporate Presentation – February 2019
PRICE SENSITIVE PRESS RELEASE
- Private placement by shareholders Daniele Peli and Marisa Prati concluded - 02/06/2020 9:05 pm
- Adjustment the price procedure connected to the 100% acquisition of QCOM S.p.A. - 29/05/2020 5:44 pm
- Turnover for the first three months of 2020 grows by 17% to 5.7 million euros - 05/05/2020 7:07 pm
- Shareholder's meeting of Intred S.p.A. - 20/04/2020 10:26 am
- The Board of Directors approves the draft financial statements for the year ended 31 december 2019 - The proposed increase in the number of members of the Board of Directors from 5 to 7 is approved - The start of an Intred group reorganisation process is also approved - 20/03/2020 10:43 am
- Purchase of 100% of the share capital of QCOM S.P.A. - 27/02/2020 5:50 pm
- Intred S.p.A. gets fundings from Intesa SanPaolo - 25/02/2020 6:04 pm
- Intred purchases a minority share of 25.222% of the share capital of Qcom S.p.A. - The perimeter of the acquisition transaction of Qcom S.p.A. is raised to 100% - 18/02/2020 6:58 pm
- Intred S.p.A.: 2019 turnover grows by 21% to euro 20.8 million - ultra-wide band connections increased by 45% - 14/02/2020 8:13 am
- Intred partecipates at the Italian day in Frankfurt on 28th january -
- Intred S.p.A.: calendar of corporate events for the financial year 2020 - 16/01/2020 6:26 pm
- Integration to the press release of 8 January 2020 regarding the binding agreement for the purchase of the majority of the share capital of Qcom S.p.A. - 16/01/2020 5:56 pm
- A binding agreement is signed to acquire a majority stake in Qcom S.p.A. - 08/01/2020 7:16 pm
- Intred S.p.A. signs an agreement with Fastweb for indefeasible rights of use to dark fibre - 11/11/2019 10:13 am
- Turnover of the first nine months of 2019 increases 21.3% to €15.2 million - 05/11/2019 9:50 am
- The board of directors approved the half year report as at 30 june 2019 - 26/09/2019 6:49 pm
- Preliminary turnover for the first half of 2019 up by 21,4% to 10€ million - 02/08/2019 10:45 am
- Turnover in the first three months of 2019 up 20.7% to eur 4.9 million - PAS prospectus approved - 06/05/2019 7:22 pm
- The Board of Directors approved the draft financial statements for the year ended as at 31 december 2018 - 19/03/2019 7:50 pm
- Revenues 2018 - 12/02/2019 11:23 am
- Corporate Events 2019 - 17/01/2019 5:55 pm
- Turnover 3Q 2018 - 09/11/2018 7:15 pm
- Approval of the half year report as of 30 june 2018 - 27/09/2018 12:04 am
- 13 February 2020 – Board of Directors for the approval of the 2019 turnover
- 20 March 2020 – Board of Directors for the approval of the draft financial statements for the year ended 31.12.2019
- 20 April 2020 – Shareholders’ Meeting for the approval of the Financial Statements as of 31.12.2019
- 5 May 2020 – Board of Directors for the approval of the first quarter 2020 turnover
- 4 August 2020 – Board of Directors for the approval of the turnover of the first half of 2020
- 29 September 2020 – Board of Directors for the approval of the Half-yearly financial report at June 30, 2020
- 5 November 2020 – Board of Directors for the approval of the third quarter 2020 turnover
- 9 march 2019 – Board of Directors –Approval of draft financial statements for the year ended as at 31 december 2018
- 19 april 2019 – AGM – Approval financial statements for the year ended as at 31 december 2018
- 6 may 2019 – Board of Directors – Approval turnover 1Q 2019
- 2 august 2019 – Board of Directors – Approval turnover 1Q 2019
- 26 september 2019 – Board of Directors – Approval of half-year financial report as at 30 June 2019.
- 5 november 2019 – Board of Directors – Approval turnover 3Q 2019
- 18 September 2018 – Annual General Meeting – Increase in the number of members of the Board of directors and appointment of an extra member.
- 27 September 2018 – Board of Directors – Approval of half-year financial report as at 30 June 2018.
Intred’s share capital is currently made up of 15,850,500 ordinary shares.
|Shareholder||No. of shares||Percentage of share capital|
|DM Holding S.r.l.||10.205.387||64,39%|
|Value First SICAF S.p.A.||1.447.796||9,13%|
|Last update 02/06/2020.|
Information obligations for significant shareholders
In compliance with AIM Italia Issuer’s Regulations, whoever holds at least 5% of a category of financial instruments of Intred S.p.A. is deemed to be a “Significant shareholder”.
Exceeding the 5% threshold and achieving or exceeding (over or below) 5%, 10%, 15%, 20%, 25%, 30%, 50%, 66,6% and 90% makes up a “Substantial Change” that significant shareholders must report to Intred S.p.A.
To this purpose, within 4 trading days after the date of the transaction that resulted in the “Substantial Change”, the significant shareholder must report the following to Intred S.p.A.:
- The identities of significant shareholders involved;
- The date on which Intred S.p.A. was notified;
- The date of the Substantial Change in shares;
- The price, amount and category of Intred S.p.A. financial instruments involved;
- The nature of the transaction;
- The nature and extent of the significant shareholder’s contribution to the transaction.
Last update: 25 June 2020 alle 15:01